More From Catherine Bell
- "I think it’s great that she’s not perfect and wasn’t perfect. I think that’s maybe why so many young girls and different people look up to Mac and respect her even more."
- "We’re just into toys, whether it’s motorcycles or race cars or computers. I’ve got the Palm Pilot right here with me, I’ve got the world’s smallest phone. Maybe it’s just because I’m still a big little kid and I just love toys, you know?"
- "The main prank that we play with props is for people’s birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face – that’s always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who’s new."
More In Cool
- "This year, as we celebrate the 230th anniversary of America’s independence, please remember the symbols that are sacred to this country. Fly Old Glory high and show your respect and admiration for this great nation and the values we hold dear."― Kenny Marchant
- "When everything happens to you when you’re so young, you’re very lucky, but by the same token, you’re never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you – your first love, your first success – the second one is never the same."― Lauren Bacall
- "What is our freedom fight about? Is it about the liberation of children or just having sex with them?"― Kate Millett