More From Cate Blanchett
- "I’ve an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women – my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women."
- "It’s important to travel and move and have a continual set of experiences so you’ve got more to feed back into your work. For me, it’s a natural thing."
- "I discovered early on that some performers live their life in order to act, so all their relationships are simply an experience that they can feed back into their work. Which I find vampiric."
More In Home
- "I’m the type of woman you might say is too good. I’ll massage a man’s feet, have dinner cooked when he gets home. But once they leave, the door is closed, and the locks are changed."― Angie Stone
- "Well, the U.S., of course, is the world’s largest economy. It’s about a quarter of the world’s output. It’s also home to many of the largest financial institutions and financial markets."― Ben Bernanke
- "My great love is my home county of Cornwall, I love to sit and watch people enjoying themselves on the beaches and in the harbour towns of Cornwall."― John Dyer