More From Cate Blanchett
- "It’s not the normal way to look at things but I experienced death at a really young age and because of that it’s been part of my mental landscape that death is really very possible."
- "I discovered early on that some performers live their life in order to act, so all their relationships are simply an experience that they can feed back into their work. Which I find vampiric."
- "My everyday beauty routine is always rushed and pretty simple."
More In Home
- "What I’ve learned in my life, it’s a very interesting social study for me, to go back and forth between being the guy at home and being the guy on the road and being the guy in studio and being the guy in the interview. The environment around you has so much to do with your character, and when I’m home, my character really changes quite a bit."― John Mayer
- "I really like having a life outside work. I sometimes wish I did more career stuff and was in that Hollywood scene a bit more. But Toronto’s my home."― Rachel McAdams
- "There are things you just can’t do in life. You can’t beat the phone company, you can’t make a waiter see you until he’s ready to see you, and you can’t go home again."― Bill Bryson