More From Cate Blanchett
- "People love events – they love performances, they love music – and I think Australians are great entertainers."
- "My everyday beauty routine is always rushed and pretty simple."
- "It’s not the normal way to look at things but I experienced death at a really young age and because of that it’s been part of my mental landscape that death is really very possible."
More In Home
- "We have to judge politicians by their cumulative score. In one innings they make a great catch, in another they drop the ball. In one they score a home run, in another they strike out. But it is their cumulative batting average that we are interested in."― Jesse Jackson
- "I lived at home till I was 29."― Ray Romano
- "In the theatre, people talk. Talk, talk until the cows come home about journeys of discovery and about what Hazlitt thought of a line of Shakespeare. I can’t stand it."― Anthony Hopkins