More From Cat Cora
- "My Mom always cooked healthy. Greek food lends itself to cooking healthy."
- "Chronic malnutrition, or the lack of proper nutrition over time directly contributes to three times as many child deaths as food scarcity. Yet surprisingly, you don’t really hear about this hidden crisis through the morning news, Twitter or headlines of major newspapers."
- "We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids’ diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don’t buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole grain cereals for snack time."
More In Dad
- "My dad loves what I do and I support my parents financially because they didn’t have a job that gave them a pension."― Marilyn Manson
- "The founders of a new colony, whatever Utopia of human virtue and happiness they might originally project, have invariably recognized it among their earliest practical necessities to allot a portion of the virgin soil as a cemetery, and another portion as the site of a prison."― Nathaniel Hawthorne
- "I couldn’t be a cameraman or a designer or an actor – I have to be a director because I learned how to do that from my dad."― Joe Wright