More From Cat Cora
- "Even when you have doubts, take that step. Take chances. Mistakes are never a failure – they can be turned into wisdom."
- "I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money – not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation."
- "I think about food all the time. It’s my passion; it’s my profession. But some people think about food all the time because they’re hungry. We can put an end to this if we join forces and lend a hand."
More In Dad
- "Every dad who loves his daughter is not going to want her to go with the penniless slacker loser poet bum, when she could go out with someone who’s successful."― John Leguizamo
- "My earliest acting memory is making up a play for my mom and dad called The Lonesome Baby. I have no idea what The Lonesome Baby was about. I just remember the title. But I’m sure it was an epic."― Jane Horrocks
- "My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him."― Eminem