More From Carson Kressley
- "It’s really important to share the idea that being different might feel like a problem at the time, but ultimately diversity is a strength."
- "My method of helping someone is saying, ‘Wow, you look amazing. Let me help you look even better.’ I think tearing someone down is an awful thing to do. It has a lasting impression on people."
- "I think ultimately I make people happy: Whether I’m doing the stage show, giving somebody a makeover, or designing clothing, the end goal is to make people smile."
More In Smile
- "Less is more."― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- "Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been."― Jimmy Buffett
- "I love a girl that can make me laugh. I am not really a laugh-at-things type of guy and I don’t smile and laugh all the time… But if a girl can make me laugh… I’m in love!!!!"― Jesse McCartney