More From Carson Kressley
- "It’s really important to share the idea that being different might feel like a problem at the time, but ultimately diversity is a strength."
- "My method of helping someone is saying, ‘Wow, you look amazing. Let me help you look even better.’ I think tearing someone down is an awful thing to do. It has a lasting impression on people."
- "I think ultimately I make people happy: Whether I’m doing the stage show, giving somebody a makeover, or designing clothing, the end goal is to make people smile."
More In Smile
- "I don’t really remember a time younger than 5 years old that I didn’t have skates on because all I can remember is every day, tying up my skates and a big smile on my face, excited to go on the ice."― Michelle Kwan
- "I’d much rather have sat there and just been a fly on the wall, instead of having to smile at people. I’d rather have been a waitress. Just gone round and stared at people."― Jennifer Saunders
- "I will go to the next election saying to Australians, vote for me, vote for the Liberal Party, and I will become your PM. So I’m offering myself as the alternative PM – that’s one way people describe the Leader of the Opposition – but I’m not in politics for myself to realize a personal ambition."― Malcolm Turnbull