More From Carson Daly
- "I hope ‘The Voice’ has a fifteen-year run, don’t get me wrong. But I come from nothing, and maybe it’s the Irish in me, but my attitude is always like, ‘They’ll figure me out soon.’"
- "The one thing I learned the most about acting is it takes a tremendous amount of courage to go there and stand still. It takes courage and guts to step out of your mind frame and depict something."
- "I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership."
More In Food
- "‘The Food Network’ was just starting in New York, and I was getting lots of attention from Mesa Grill. They had no money, so if you couldn’t get there by subway, you couldn’t be on. It wasn’t like TV was something I really wanted to do – but I knew it would be great publicity for my restaurants."― Bobby Flay
- "One of the glories of New York is its ethnic food, and only McDonald’s and Burger King equalize us all."― John Corry
- "Jobs for every American is doomed to failure because of modern automation and production. We ought to recognize it and create an income-maintenance system so every single American has the dignity and the wherewithal for shelter, basic food, and medical care. I’m talking about welfare for all. Without it, you’re going to have warfare for all."― Jerry Brown