More From Carson Daly
- "I hope ‘The Voice’ has a fifteen-year run, don’t get me wrong. But I come from nothing, and maybe it’s the Irish in me, but my attitude is always like, ‘They’ll figure me out soon.’"
- "It was really fun being in Tara’s trailer, working on my lines. Tara is such an amazing actress. She’s so good at what she does. I learned a lot from watching her."
- "The one thing I learned the most about acting is it takes a tremendous amount of courage to go there and stand still. It takes courage and guts to step out of your mind frame and depict something."
More In Food
- "I add a lot of citrus to my food and I think that flavors it. And, to me, that what makes it healthier, lower in fat, lower in calories. It adds lots of flavor. Spices, of course. But citrus is definitely kind of my go-to to season and really to really make those flavors, make that food come alive."― Cat Cora
- "As long as the food is well prepared and not overdone, I think it tastes good. It doesn’t matter if it’s Chinese, Japanese, anything."― Martin Yan
- "Food can become such a point of anxiety – not because it’s food, but just because you have anxiety. That’s how eating disorders develop."― Vanessa Carlton