More From Carson Daly
- "It was really fun being in Tara’s trailer, working on my lines. Tara is such an amazing actress. She’s so good at what she does. I learned a lot from watching her."
- "I hope ‘The Voice’ has a fifteen-year run, don’t get me wrong. But I come from nothing, and maybe it’s the Irish in me, but my attitude is always like, ‘They’ll figure me out soon.’"
- "I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership."
More In Food
- "A fly cannot go in unless it stops somewhere; therefore weapons, fuel, food, money will not go to Afghanistan unless the neighbors of Afghanistan are working, are cooperating, either being themselves the origin or the transit."― Lakhdar Brahimi
- "Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner."― Sophia Loren
- "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."― Dorothy Day