More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love making music and all that, but at the end of the day I don’t think that’s what people are going to remember about a person."
- "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
More In Music
- "I don’t read music. I don’t write it. So I wander around on the guitar until something starts to present itself."― James Taylor
- "I listen to music when I’m feeling down or just a certain way. I don’t know what I’d do without it!"― Jessica Sanchez
- "For some reason, the evolutionists have not come up with an evolution-based explanation for why human beings react so powerfully to music. But surely they will."― Dennis Prager