More From Carrie Underwood
- "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer."
- "I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies."
- "I wondered how people would take me being a country music singer. I thought about deviating from that and singing other things. But… it doesn’t really make sense for me to try to be something that I’m not."
More In Music
- "What is a poet? An unhappy person who conceals profound anguish in his heart but whose lips are so formed that as sighs and cries pass over them they sound like beautiful music."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "For that reason you can’t write with music playing, and anyone who says he can is either writing badly, or not listening to the music, or lying. You need to hear what you’re writing, and for that you need silence."― Philip Pullman
- "There’s a lot of music that sounds like it’s literally computer-generated, totally divorced from a guy sitting down at an instrument."― Aimee Mann