More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "I’m a private person too, and we don’t ever film anything in our home because it’s off limits. It’s like letting people see your messy house."
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
More In Music
- "I believe that music is a force in itself. It is there and it needs an outlet, a medium. In a way, we are just the medium."― Maynard James Keenan
- "Nevertheless the passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of causing disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music."― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "I still believe that music is one of the greatest gifts that God gave to man."― George Michael