More From Carrie Underwood
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
- "I grew up listening to everything. I have such a love for music, but I don’t want to make the same album over and over again."
More In Music
- "Folk music is a bunch of fat people."― Bob Dylan
- "Nothing is capable of being well set to music that is not nonsense."― Joseph Addison
- "My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life."― Trey Anastasio