More From Carrie Underwood
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."
More In Music
- "I like all kinds of music. I listen to Abigail Washburn, the Punch Brothers, and Marc Johnson, the great clawhammer player. I also listen a lot to Sirius Radio, there’s a lot of bluegrass there."― Steve Martin
- "If I’d had good discipline, I might have gone into music."― Clint Eastwood
- "I have so much music inside me I’m just trying to stay afloat. I don’t tend to write for a particular band – you have to just write the songs and then let God into the room and let the music tell you what to do."― Jack White