More From Carrie Underwood
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
More In Music
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."― Trey Anastasio
- "You know, all my songs are relatives, brothers, sisters, cousins."― David Coverdale
- "My music is fun, kind of cheeky."― Kesha