More From Carrie Underwood
- "It’s nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed."
- "I grew up listening to everything. I have such a love for music, but I don’t want to make the same album over and over again."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
More In Music
- "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."― Albert Einstein
- "Most people wouldn’t know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."― Frank Zappa
- "My music, my songs are 100 percent inspired by girl power."― Paulina Rubio