More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’m a private person too, and we don’t ever film anything in our home because it’s off limits. It’s like letting people see your messy house."
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "My inner rock chick has always been there. I grew up listening to a lot of rock music through my sisters, who were teenagers while I was young, so they had control of the radio."
More In Music
- "I don’t like painting flowers in my music. I like painting guts and pain."― Jonathan Davis
- "I hate the rock music tradition. I can’t bear it!"― Brian Eno
- "I think the difficult thing is the transition between TV competition series and going into the actual music industry. There still seems to be a slight disconnect there."― Adam Lambert