More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."
More In Music
- "Music itself is going to become like running water or electricity. So it’s like, just take advantage of these last few years because none of this is ever going to happen again. You’d better be prepared for doing a lot of touring because that’s really the only unique situation that’s going to be left."― David Bowie
- "Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man."― Norman Cousins
- "These days, you have the option of staying home, blogging in your underwear, and not having your words mangled. I think I like the direction things are headed."― Marc Andreessen