More From Carrie Underwood
- "I grew up listening to everything. I have such a love for music, but I don’t want to make the same album over and over again."
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
More In Movies
- "Bill Hanna and I owe an awful lot to television, but we both got our start and built the first phase of our partnership in the movies."― Joseph Barbera
- "Nobody makes movies like Oliver Stone."― Shia LaBeouf
- "My movies are unadorned, they’re not particularly fancy, I think they’re kind of workmanlike in some ways, focusing on the writing and the acting."― Ben Affleck