More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."
More In Movies
- "I wasn’t allowed to go to movies when I was kid; my father was a minister. 101 Dalmatians and King of Kings, that was the extent of it."― Denzel Washington
- "No money in this world could convince me to play for Liverpool. That’s not a lack of respect for Liverpool supporters or the football club. It’s respect for the Everton supporters. You just can’t do that. It goes against everything that I stand for. No chance."― Timothy F. Cahill
- "I wanted to do another movie that could make us laugh and cry and feel good about the world. I wanted to do something else that could make us smile. This is a time when we need to smile more and Hollywood movies are supposed to do that for people in difficult times."― Steven Spielberg