More From Carrie Underwood
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."
More In Movies
- "It’s generally much easier to kill an organization than to change it substantially."― Kevin Kelly
- "Burroughs was never really that pleased with the way popular culture and society treated his character. He tried to make a few movies of his own as a result, but they weren’t very good."― Brendan Fraser
- "I choose movies, I never choose roles. I look at the script. I look at the director. I look at the other actors – and then the role."― Elle Macpherson