More From Carrie Underwood
- "Singing is just a feeling set to music."
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
More In Movies
- "I’ve been really enjoying writing articles and writing music and music for movies."― Alanis Morissette
- "I knew that there were black people in Africa, of course, unfortunately because of movies such as ‘Tarzan.’"― Henry Louis Gates
- "I remember being a kid and sleeping over at my friend’s house and staying up late and watching ‘Nosferatu.’ Vampire movies are supposed to be secret and bad. They should be rated R."― Ethan Hawke