More From Carrie Underwood
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
- "It’s nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Music
- "Music is the soul of language."― Max Heindel
- "It comes back to the same old question people are always asking me: ‘When are you going to do a solo record?’ Well, if I did, it would probably be similar to ‘Baluchitherium,’ meaning it would be Van Halen music – which I write anyway – but without singing."― Eddie Van Halen
- "Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing."― John Erskine