More From Carrie Underwood
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
- "I wondered how people would take me being a country music singer. I thought about deviating from that and singing other things. But… it doesn’t really make sense for me to try to be something that I’m not."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Music
- "At the age of 16 I was already dreaming of having a baby because I felt myself to be an adult, but my mum forbid it. Right now, I feel like a teenager and I want to have fun for one or two more years before starting a family."― Milla Jovovich
- "Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences."― Avril Lavigne
- "Why not invest in the future of music, instead of building fortresses to preserve its past?"― David Byrne