More From Carrie Underwood
- "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer."
- "I’m a private person too, and we don’t ever film anything in our home because it’s off limits. It’s like letting people see your messy house."
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."
More In Music
- "I love music passionately. And because I love it I try to free it from barren traditions that stifle it."― Claude Debussy
- "As a woman, you spend so much time either cooking or getting ready to go somewhere. I like to have music when I’m doing either of these things."― Zoe Saldana
- "I loved the last album, and it was one hundred percent me. But this is like me two years later, who understands a little bit more about music and understands a little bit more about making an album. I wrote a lot more."― Jennifer Lopez