More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies."
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
- "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer."
More In Music
- "I just feel my best when I’m all glammed up."― Kim Kardashian
- "The only reason that you do visual is solely for the visual. That’s the only reason. It doesn’t sell your music for you."― Shania Twain
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."― Louis D. Brandeis