More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love making music and all that, but at the end of the day I don’t think that’s what people are going to remember about a person."
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
More In Music
- "Poetry fettered, fetters the human race. Nations are destroyed or flourish in proportion as their poetry, painting, and music are destroyed or flourish."― William Blake
- "When I was a kid, I was following black soul music."― Robert Plant
- "I didn’t know much about him, and I wasn’t a big country music fan. I listened to the Beatles and David Bowie, so I didn’t know a lot about him."― Joaquin Phoenix