More From Carrie Underwood
- "To me, getting to do music and videos, you work on a character. Being onstage is acting; you get to be larger than life and larger than yourself."
- "I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies."
- "It’s nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed."
More In Music
- "There is nothing stable in the world; uproar’s your only music."― John Keats
- "Pop music has been all but relegated to the remainder bin at MTV and VH1, where high-maintenance concoctions such as Paris Hilton, Flavor Flav, and Hulk Hogan’s biohazard clan of bleached specimens provide endless hours of death-hastening diversion."― James Wolcott
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."― Dirk Benedict