More From Carrie Underwood
- "To me, getting to do music and videos, you work on a character. Being onstage is acting; you get to be larger than life and larger than yourself."
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
- "Singing is just a feeling set to music."
More In Music
- "Such is the nature of men, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves."― Thomas Hobbes
- "I have no love for myself as a human being, but I have immense pride in the music I make."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist."― Gilbert K. Chesterton