More From Carrie Underwood
- "My inner rock chick has always been there. I grew up listening to a lot of rock music through my sisters, who were teenagers while I was young, so they had control of the radio."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
- "I wondered how people would take me being a country music singer. I thought about deviating from that and singing other things. But… it doesn’t really make sense for me to try to be something that I’m not."
More In Music
- "You can have great sequences with music, but if you don’t have the acting you’re bored after 15 minutes. Or not bored, but you’re like, ‘So what?’"― Danny Boyle
- "While Democrats fussed with the details of health care reforms, conservatives spent months telling the nation that the real issue is freedom, that what’s on the line is American liberty itself."― Thomas Frank
- "I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album."― Lil Wayne