More From Carrie Fisher
- "I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness."
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
More In Nature
- "I think we’re going to the moon because it’s in the nature of the human being to face challenges. It’s by the nature of his deep inner soul… we’re required to do these things just as salmon swim upstream."― Neil Armstrong
- "Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear."― Marcus Aurelius
- "Nature is wont to hide herself."― Heraclitus