More From Carrie Fisher
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."
- "I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness."
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
More In Nature
- "People must help one another; it is nature’s law."― Jean de La Fontaine
- "We cannot remember too often that when we observe nature, and especially the ordering of nature, it is always ourselves alone we are observing."― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."― George Eliot