More From Carrie Fisher
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."
- "I have a mess in my head sometimes, and there’s something very satisfying about putting it into words. Certainly it’s not something that you’re in charge of, necessarily, but writing about it, putting it into your words, can be a very powerful experience."
More In Nature
- "He who can be, and therefore is, another’s, and he who participates in reason enough to apprehend, but not to have, is a slave by nature."― Aristotle
- "I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars."― Walt Whitman
- "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty."― Coco Chanel