More From Carrie Fisher
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
- "So when I was 24, someone suggested to me that I was bipolar, and I thought that was ridiculous. I just thought he was trying to get out of treating me. But he was also responding to the chaotic nature of my life."
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."
More In Good
- "There are some good people. But a good chunk of them will lie for no reason at all – it’ll be ten o’clock and they’ll tell you it’s nine. You’re looking at the clock and you can’t even fathom why they’re lying. They just lie because that’s what they do."― John Cusack
- "The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists. That is why they invented Hell."― Bertrand Russell
- "There is in general good reason to suppose that in several respects the gods could all benefit from instruction by us human beings. We humans are – more humane."― Friedrich Nietzsche