More From Carrie Fisher
- "So when I was 24, someone suggested to me that I was bipolar, and I thought that was ridiculous. I just thought he was trying to get out of treating me. But he was also responding to the chaotic nature of my life."
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
- "I have a mess in my head sometimes, and there’s something very satisfying about putting it into words. Certainly it’s not something that you’re in charge of, necessarily, but writing about it, putting it into your words, can be a very powerful experience."
More In Good
- "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."― Confucius
- "While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake."― Henny Youngman
- "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage."― William Shakespeare