More From Carrie Fisher
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."
- "There’s a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don’t know what I’m dreaming."
- "So when I was 24, someone suggested to me that I was bipolar, and I thought that was ridiculous. I just thought he was trying to get out of treating me. But he was also responding to the chaotic nature of my life."
More In Good
- "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."― Christopher Dawson
- "Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability."― Ho Chi Minh
- "I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one’s life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important."― David Rockefeller