More From Carrie-Anne Moss
- "I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn’t do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play."
- "People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you’re lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life."
- "I shoplifted. I was about five years old, and I took a candy from a store. We paid for three of them, but I took four, and I went home and cried. My mom took me back, and I paid for the missing piece."
More In Faith
- "Faith is the first step to understanding. Either it’s the Word of an infallible God, the fallible words of men, or faith in what you personally believe. You’ve got to have faith in something. Believe me."― Ray Comfort
- "Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent."― Sophia Loren
- "But the best thing Washington can do for education is realize that our role is limited. Washington must keep its promises, but let those who know our childrens’ names- parents, teachers and school board members- make education decisions."― Mark Kennedy