More From Carrie-Anne Moss
- "I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn’t do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play."
- "As an actor, you really want to respect and honor the script. You want to try to be in the moment and you also realize that you’re one part of a bigger picture and when they call action, you have your dance."
- "People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you’re lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life."
More In Faith
- "Of course, Americans have no monopoly of patriotic enthusiasm and good faith."― Herbert Croly
- "I guess my religious faith sustained me more than anything else. Family is also very important. If I didn’t have children, it would have been too difficult. Even if you are strong, you still need people who would support you all the way."― Corazon Aquino
- "Opinions have vested interests just as men have."― Samuel Butler