More From Carrie-Anne Moss
- "People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you’re lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life."
- "As an actor, you really want to respect and honor the script. You want to try to be in the moment and you also realize that you’re one part of a bigger picture and when they call action, you have your dance."
- "I shoplifted. I was about five years old, and I took a candy from a store. We paid for three of them, but I took four, and I went home and cried. My mom took me back, and I paid for the missing piece."
More In Faith
- "His faith perhaps in some nice tenets might be wrong; his life, I’m sure, was always in the right."― Abraham Cowley
- "Jews survived all the defeats, expulsions, persecutions and pogroms, the centuries in which they were regarded as a pariah people, even the Holocaust itself, because they never gave up the faith that one day they would be free to live as Jews without fear."― Jonathan Sacks
- "There were periods of my life when a lot of people didn’t believe in me. I still had faith in myself. I really had to ask myself life questions. Where do I see myself in five years? Create a ladder for yourself, and walk up the steps. Climb that ladder."― Fergie