More From Carrie-Anne Moss
- "I shoplifted. I was about five years old, and I took a candy from a store. We paid for three of them, but I took four, and I went home and cried. My mom took me back, and I paid for the missing piece."
- "I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn’t do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play."
- "I’m a very simple person. I don’t use computers."
More In Faith
- "Film in the 20th century, it’s the American art form, like jazz."― Martin Scorsese
- "True faith is belief in the reality of absolute values."― William Ralph Inge
- "Rome should sometimes intervene and say this or that is not in conformity with the Catholic faith. Theologians should understand that. Some theologians go too far, for example, reducing the Catholic faith to a universal philosophy."― Godfried Danneels