More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
More In Travel
- "It’s hard now to imagine that kind of travel and the daily tasks they simply took for granted. If a wagon axle broke, you had to stop and carve a new one. To cross a river, you sometimes had to build a raft."― James Houston
- "Could I say that the reason that I am here today, you know, from the mouth of the State Department itself, is: I should not be allowed to travel because I have struggled for years for the independence of the colonial peoples of Africa."― Paul Robeson
- "One thing I’ve been happy as peach pie about – because I’m all about the children and the happiness of a woman because that makes the happiness of the home – is that nannies, day cares and babysitters are all collapsing, which is forcing moms and dads to raise their children at home."― Laura Schlessinger