More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
More In Travel
- "I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I’ve been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I’ve done a tremendous amount of travel."― Phil Keoghan
- "I deepen my experience of God through prayer, meditation, and forgiveness."― Marianne Williamson
- "Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole."― William S. Burroughs