More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
More In Travel
- "All I can hope to do is instill great morality in my son and trust him along the way. The music he listens to or how he chooses to wear his hair doesn’t define his moral compass, and if he wants to listen to country music and wear a cowboy hat too, that’s fine."― Mark Hoppus
- "Almost 70 percent of U.S. ag exports travel the upper Mississippi River and the Illinois waterway system."― Jerry Costello
- "Modeling has given me the opportunity to travel outside of Brazil and see the world. I have been meeting many interesting and talented people along the way."― Izabel Goulart