More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
More In Travel
- "It would be a pity if, frustrated by the price of travel, we elected to become a society that never made contact, that never gave SETI a fair chance."― Barney Oliver
- "I’m vegan on home base, but when I travel to other countries, I throw it all into the garbage."― Lake Bell
- "I have a character failing. I am quite incapable of identifying with anything whole-heartedly. Whatever I am doing, I am always planning to do something else. I would rather travel than arrive."― Stephen Bayley