More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
More In Positive
- "Music is pretty much the lifestyle, not the music itself. The lifestyle really pulled me off the street. Made me want to do something organized and positive."― Brandon Thomas
- "Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls."― Mother Teresa
- "I was pretty much the government’s poster boy for what I had done."― Kevin Mitnick