More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
More In Positive
- "Those minutes that I’m on stage are the best! Being there and looking at the crowd and seeing their faces, hearing them sing the positive words from the songs."― Miley Cyrus
- "People look up to me as somebody who is able to switch the image of our country from negative to positive."― Novak Djokovic
- "I change, like every single normal person."― Kevin Pietersen