More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
More In Positive
- "No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things."― Demi Lovato
- "Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on."― Paula Abdul
- "There is slow growth, but it is positive slow growth. At the same time, ratios of debt-to-incomes go down. That’s a beautiful deleveraging."― Ray Dalio