More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
More In Relationship
- "I would stay on, but ‘General Hospital’ honestly doesn’t seem to want that relationship with this character at the moment. They want little short doses during sweeps periods."― Genie Francis
- "The most important thing for me is having a relationship with God. To know that the owner, the creator of the universe loves you, sent His Son to die for your sins; that’s very empowering. Knowing Him and knowing that He loves me gives me encouragement and confidence to move forward."― Benjamin Carson
- "Certain people in the United States are driving nails into this structure of our relationship, then cutting off the heads. So the Soviets must use their teeth to pull them out."― Mikhail Gorbachev