More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
More In Relationship
- "I do resent that when you’re in the most cool, powerful time of your life, which is your 40s, you’re put out to pasture. I think women are so much cooler when they’re older. So it’s a drag that we’re not allowed to age."― Rosanna Arquette
- "But I have tried to go over it very carefully, not merely what the evidence is, but with psychoanalysts and psychologists, and I think we’re just about all agreed that Lincoln and Speed did not have a homosexual relationship."― David Herbert Donald
- "Clearly, the Chinese know that we want a good relationship with them."― Fred Thompson