More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
More In Relationship
- "I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other."― David Duchovny
- "Having a studio tell you when to jump and how high eight months of the year for six years is not a relationship I want to get into again."― Matthew Fox
- "You’ve got to honor your relationship with your audience – that they sit down because they want to be entertained. And that doesn’t mean you can’t provoke them and antagonize them and challenge them in the course of the entertainment as long as you keep the entertainment part of the equation alive."― David E. Kelley