More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
More In Relationship
- "I have no problem with it. I don’t look on homosexuality as an aberration. It’s just they way they’re born, and how could any relationship between two people in a committed relationship be wrong, regardless of gender?"― Andrea Thompson
- "I had the classic 40 meltdown. I did. It’s embarrassing. It was pretty funny. But then I recovered. To me, it was like a second adolescence. Hormonally, my body was changing, my mind was changing, and so my relationship to myself and the world around me came to this assault of finiteness."― Keanu Reeves
- "I think a good relationship is about collaboration."― Jennifer Aniston