More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
More In Relationship
- "There was always a love-hate relationship with New York in the rest of the country, but I made them feel more love than hate."― Ed Koch
- "Novel technologies and ideas that impinge on human biology and their perceived impact on human values have renewed strains in the relationship between science and society."― Paul Berg
- "As soon as I began to earn what might be called fairly large sums, I bought a car and began to explore the country around New York."― Kate Smith