More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "I have nothing to lose and think that it’s a positive thing that I am young and playing on a good level."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
More In Relationship
- "In a movie like this, the relationship between the two guys is crucial. It sinks or swims on how these two guys are together. I think we did a good job."― Eddie Murphy
- "It is true that women tend to be more identified with their bodies because in this crazy world, both men and women measure women’s value as human beings in relationship to their physical appearance."― Andrew Cohen
- "The biggest mistake is believing there is one right way to listen, to talk, to have a conversation – or a relationship."― Deborah Tannen