More From Caroline Kennedy
- "In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me."
- "I feel that my father’s greatest legacy was the people he inspired to get involved in public service and their communities, to join the Peace Corps, to go into space. And really that generation transformed this country in civil rights, social justice, the economy and everything."
- "When you’re going through something, whether it’s a wonderful thing like having a child or a sad thing like losing somebody, you often feel like ‘Oh my God, I’m so overwhelmed; I’m dealing with this huge thing on my own.’ In fact, poetry’s a nice reminder that, no, everybody goes through it. These are universal experiences."
More In Business
- "It is one of my sources of happiness never to desire a knowledge of other people’s business."― Dolley Madison
- "The purpose of a business is to create a customer."― Peter Drucker
- "I can be very reserved about things. My business side isn’t shy. I can be like a general. But I’ve got a shy side. I’m also a lot deeper than people think, and a lot more sensitive. But I don’t let people in too much.’"― Michael Bay