More From Caroline Kennedy
- "The biggest problem is people are afraid of poetry, think they can’t understand it or that it will be boring."
- "It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul."
- "I never thought I’d be doing poetry books. I never really studied poetry. But the first one I did was after my mother died, and I realized that people sort of think and talk about her style and fashion, but in fact, what made her the person she was was really her love of reading and ideas."
More In Business
- "The Internet creates as well as destroys. Social networks, search advertising, and cloud computing are multibillion dollar industries that didn’t exist 10 years ago. They are products of the same force that has rendered the Postal Service’s core business obsolete."― John Sununu
- "In this business, if you don’t pay your debts you’re finished."― Roger Stone
- "If I were running to be somebody, there are a lot of easier sombodies to be. After all, running against the incumbent governor of your own party in your home state is not the next logical step in a political life."― Marco Rubio