More From Carol Vorderman
- "If you’re from a poor background, you have to work even harder. But that’s what makes you who you are."
- "I’m terrible as I never take my make-up off at night, which I know is really dreadful. Whenever I’m out partying I just can’t be bothered and now I am on ‘Loose Women’ that tends to be all the time. I hope next year holds even more parties for me."
- "My bottom is so big it’s got its own gravitational field."
More In Marriage
- "My parents had an arranged marriage, as did so many other people when I was growing up. My father came and had a life in the United States one way and my mother had a different one, and I was very aware of those things. I continue to wonder about it, and I will continue to write about it."― Jhumpa Lahiri
- "It’s only fair that stable gay relationships of long standing should have the same rights and responsibilities as married couples. I know the image of gay marriage is to some people horrific and ludicrous."― Ian Mckellen
- "Marriage is an adventure, like going to war."― Gilbert K. Chesterton