More From Carol Vorderman
- "Change is one of my favourite words."
- "The first couple of days on the detox diet aren’t pleasant."
- "I’m terrible as I never take my make-up off at night, which I know is really dreadful. Whenever I’m out partying I just can’t be bothered and now I am on ‘Loose Women’ that tends to be all the time. I hope next year holds even more parties for me."
More In Attitude
- "After working for years in Hollywood where the actors have taken over, it was a real relief to get down there and not only have some children, but also have some actors that had no attitude."― Phillip Noyce
- "Although as a sailor I despised politics – for I loved my sailor’s life and still love it today – conditions forced me to take up a definite attitude towards political problems."― Fritz Sauckel
- "Once a food becomes off-limits, then it takes on this whole other personality. ‘Forbidden’ is more tempting. And it becomes something evil, but food is food. It’s there to nourish your body."― Valerie Bertinelli