More From Carol Vorderman
- "I’m terrible as I never take my make-up off at night, which I know is really dreadful. Whenever I’m out partying I just can’t be bothered and now I am on ‘Loose Women’ that tends to be all the time. I hope next year holds even more parties for me."
- "My first marriage was totally unsuitable and shouldn’t have happened. It was a whirlwind, rebound thing. I was 23 or 24 – a baby."
- "If you’re from a poor background, you have to work even harder. But that’s what makes you who you are."
More In Attitude
- "Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time."― Elbert Hubbard
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "You may not be able to change a situation, but with humor you can change your attitude about it."― Allen Klein