More From Carol Vorderman
- "I was away a lot on ‘Countdown’ when the children were young and I couldn’t have done it without Mum’s help. Because she was at home running all of that, I never had to worry about them."
- "For now I’m building up stories for the retirement home!"
- "More than 55,000 men from Bomber Command lost their lives, of whom 38,000 were British. That’s one in 10 of all the British servicemen lost in the Second World War. It beggars belief that there has not been some recognition for what they gave until now."
More In Attitude
- "Cock your hat – angles are attitudes."― Frank Sinatra
- "A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit."― Ted Lindsay
- "People think, ‘She’s a model. She must have such an attitude. She must be so stuck up.’ But I’m normal. I cry. I’m not rich. I drive a 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity."― Summer Altice