More From Carol P. Christ
- "In Goddess religion death is not feared, but is understood to be a part of life, followed by birth and renewal."
- "In my book I specifically discussed the structural nature of injustice and offered Nine Touchstones of Goddess ethics as an alternative to the Ten Commandments of Biblical religion."
- "Throughout the years, many Christian women have told me of their great respect for the bravery and courage evident in my work, perhaps even gesturing to their own Isis earrings or a Nile River Goddess pendants."
More In Religion
- "For no art and no religion is possible until we make allowances, until we manage to keep quiet the enfant terrible of logic that plays havoc with the other faculties."― John C. Ransom
- "It’s a bit odd that nobody seems to be using the correct technical term to describe organized Islamic terrorists. They are not a faction of a religion or a social movement. They are a cult. A suicide cult."― Craig Bruce
- "That which we call the Hindu religion is really the Eternal religion because it embraces all others."― Sri Aurobindo