More From Carol Moseley Braun
- "We’re failing our children with education, we’re failing our environment."
- "I’m committed to universal health coverage and education."
- "People just want to hear some common sense… and I bring to bear the experience in local government and state government and national government – I was the first woman in history on the Senate Finance Committee – not to mention the diplomatic international experience."
More In Hope
- "In love, unlike most other passions, the recollection of what you have had and lost is always better than what you can hope for in the future."― Stendhal
- "The hardest thing about being in this business is just being able to be yourself. People act like there’s this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star and I think, ‘Well, you say I’m a pop star, so maybe that’s not true.’"― Kelly Clarkson
- "I’ve always said money may buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail."― Kinky Friedman