More From Carol Bellamy
- "Here once again education is crucial, it enables children to be become more aware of their rights and to exercise them in a respectful manner which helps them shape their own future."
- "While the technology revolution has yet to reach far into the households of those in developing countries, this is certainly another area where more developed countries can assist those in the less developed world."
- "In choosing global corporate partners UNICEF emphasises compatibility with our core values and looks to build alliances that advance our mission of ensuring the health, education, equality and protection for all the world’s children."
More In Food
- "There is no reasoning, no process of inference or comparison; there is no thinking about things, no putting two and two together; there are no ideas – the animal does not think of the box or of the food or of the act he is to perform."― Edward Thorndike
- "I couldn’t sustain myself if I skimped on food – I work 16-hour days, I need the energy, I can’t afford to be stingy on what I eat."― Freema Agyeman
- "Families are struggling against a tide of junk information on junk food."― Diane Abbott