More From Carol Bellamy
- "In choosing global corporate partners UNICEF emphasises compatibility with our core values and looks to build alliances that advance our mission of ensuring the health, education, equality and protection for all the world’s children."
- "In working with UNICEF our corporate partners have demonstrated time and again that their financial resources, leadership and expertise can bring about real and lasting benefits for the world’s children."
- "While the technology revolution has yet to reach far into the households of those in developing countries, this is certainly another area where more developed countries can assist those in the less developed world."
More In Education
- "I had done quite a bit of research about math education when I spoke before Congress in 2000 about the importance of women in mathematics. The session of Congress was all about raising more scholarships for girls in college. I told them I felt that it’s too late by college."― Danica McKellar
- "No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education."― Plato
- "Religion is the solid basis of good morals; therefore education should teach the precepts of religion, and the duties of man toward God."― Gouverneur Morris