More From Carol Bellamy
- "In choosing global corporate partners UNICEF emphasises compatibility with our core values and looks to build alliances that advance our mission of ensuring the health, education, equality and protection for all the world’s children."
- "UNICEF has repeatedly called on governments to ensure basic services for children and this includes providing food where the need exists."
- "In working with UNICEF our corporate partners have demonstrated time and again that their financial resources, leadership and expertise can bring about real and lasting benefits for the world’s children."
More In Education
- "People thought me a bit strange at first; a blond haired, blue-eyed Norwegian who sang Mexican folk songs, but I used it to my advantage and got a job. And so the music became my ticket to education."― David Soul
- "My idea of the ideal sex education site doesn’t exist."― Susie Bright
- "To counter the avoidance of intellectual challenge and responsibility, we must reduce the domination of certainty in education."― William Glasser