More From Carol Bellamy
- "In choosing global corporate partners UNICEF emphasises compatibility with our core values and looks to build alliances that advance our mission of ensuring the health, education, equality and protection for all the world’s children."
- "While the technology revolution has yet to reach far into the households of those in developing countries, this is certainly another area where more developed countries can assist those in the less developed world."
- "In working with UNICEF our corporate partners have demonstrated time and again that their financial resources, leadership and expertise can bring about real and lasting benefits for the world’s children."
More In Education
- "Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more deadly in the long run."― Mark Twain
- "Outright bans on plastic bags may not be the best solution, but education and incentives to get people to stop using them are necessary."― David Suzuki
- "I am a firm believer in education and have worked very hard to tell young Latinos that they must go to college and that, if possible, they should pursue an advanced degree. I am convinced that education is the great equalizer."― Jimmy Smits