More From Carol Bellamy
- "In working with UNICEF our corporate partners have demonstrated time and again that their financial resources, leadership and expertise can bring about real and lasting benefits for the world’s children."
- "The real solution is to improve the incomes of the poor and provide their children with decent education."
- "Here once again education is crucial, it enables children to be become more aware of their rights and to exercise them in a respectful manner which helps them shape their own future."
More In Equality
- "Is there an equality of power between America and Iraq? Definitely not; however, the Iraqi people are standing fast and are defending their land courageously."― Bashar al-Assad
- "Elections are also about the future – the pledges that we are making for this country. For those who care about equality and fairness in the UK, and beyond, Labour really is the only choice."― Anne Campbell
- "A formally recognized equality does, however, accord the smaller nations a position which they should be able to use increasingly in the interest of humanity as a whole and in the service of the ideal."― Hjalmar Branting