More From Carnie Wilson
- "When my work gets crazy, I make sure to always have vitamins, water and proper food with me. That has helped me to lose 33 pounds."
- "My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate."
- "When you love food as much as I do, staying healthy is not easy. I mean, moderation, not deprivation. That’s my new way of living. I always want more and that’s just my life."
More In Teacher
- "A professor is someone who talks in someone else’s sleep."― W. H. Auden
- "I decided at age 9, but I was reinforced at age 13 when a teacher told me I had talent. I can’t say she really motivated me because I already knew. I knew I had talent. I went to the Jewish community theater and got in plays there. Then I went for the movies.’"― Richard Dreyfuss
- "I was 20 years old, working as a roofer and a telemarketer and driving a taxi, just barely getting by. A friend of a friend suggested I try acting. I was like, ‘Why? What am I going to do? Community theater?’ But I took a class, and the teacher thought that I had potential, so I moved to Vancouver and started auditioning."― Cory Monteith