More From Carnie Wilson
- "I used food as a coping mechanism for many, many years, and it was my best friend for a long time."
- "Food decisions – do I eat this or not? – are always going to be there."
- "I always think I am one of the millions and millions of people that struggles with an addiction to food. I don’t know how to relax, that’s my problem."
More In Teacher
- "I’m embarrassed every time I look a teacher in the eye, because we ask them to do so much for so little."― Phil McGraw
- "The ideal mother, like the ideal marriage, is a fiction."― Milton Sapirstein
- "But I think that any young drummer starting out today should get himself a great teacher and learn all there is to know about the instrument that he wants to play."― Buddy Rich