More From Carnie Wilson
- "My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate."
- "I decided that it’s either, you know, if I want to have children, have a family and – and live a long life, I’ve got to make some real, real serious changes."
- "When my work gets crazy, I make sure to always have vitamins, water and proper food with me. That has helped me to lose 33 pounds."
More In Teacher
- "The thing I loved the most – and still love the most about teaching – is that you can connect with an individual or a group, and see that individual or group exceed their limits."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "My father was a schoolteacher and my mother came from a teacher’s family."― Simon van der Meer
- "I love films that make me react emotionally and physically when you walk out of the cinema. Two of my favorite films however have got to be ‘The Tree Of Life’ and ‘The Piano Teacher,’ which also stars one of my favourite actresses Isabelle Huppert."― Alicia Vikander