More From Carly Fiorina
- "The GAO just released a report that said 22 percent of federal programs fail to meet their objectives. The truth is we don’t know how taxpayer money is spent in Washington, D.C., which is why I think we ought to put every agency budget up on the Internet for everyone to see."
- "We need more transparency and accountability in government so that people know how their money is being spent. That means putting budgets online, putting legislation online."
- "I think what’s fascinating is how many people are playing in politics who maybe haven’t played before."
More In Courage
- "Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act."― Maxwell Maltz
- "War is fear cloaked in courage."― William Westmoreland
- "I’ve decided to run for the U.S. Senate because I believe Wisconsin families need a senator who will work hard to deliver results for the middle class – a leader with the courage to do what’s right, no matter how tough the odds or how powerful the special interests we have to fight."― Tammy Baldwin