More From Carly Fiorina
- "When you lead change, sometimes you get arrows in your back. I mean, that’s just the way the real world is."
- "Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."
- "I think what’s fascinating is how many people are playing in politics who maybe haven’t played before."
More In Courage
- "It takes far less courage to kill yourself than it takes to make yourself wake up one more time. It’s harder to stay where you are than to get out. For everyone but you, that is."― Judith Rossner
- "There is a measure needing courage to adopt and enforce it, which I believe to be of virtue sufficient to redeem the nation in this its darkest hour: one only; I know of no other to which we may rationally trust for relief from impending dangers without and within."― Robert Dale Owen
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."― Helen Hayes