More From Carly Fiorina
- "The GAO just released a report that said 22 percent of federal programs fail to meet their objectives. The truth is we don’t know how taxpayer money is spent in Washington, D.C., which is why I think we ought to put every agency budget up on the Internet for everyone to see."
- "Politics exist in the boardroom, as well."
- "When men cut jobs, they’re seen as decisive. When women do, they’re vindictive."
More In Courage
- "Overcoming the Cold War required courage from the people of Central and Eastern Europe and what was then the German Democratic Republic, but it also required the steadfastness of Western partner over many decades when many had long lost hope of integration of the two Germanys and Europe."― Angela Merkel
- "The courage of a soldier is heightened by his knowledge of his profession."― Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
- "I like so much wearing heels, legs look so much better, everything looks better. But it’s only recently I’ve had the courage to do that."― Blanka Vlasic