More From Carlos Ghosn
- "You don’t implement change easily in Japan unless you explain very clearly why you need to do this change, how you’re going to do this change and what’s going to be the outcome of this change. If you offset or you forget to explain one of these three steps you’re not going to do it."
- "It would be easier to make money in other sectors, but since I was a kid, I liked cars."
- "Design is important, it’s an important dimension in the car. It’s not the only one."
More In Business
- "To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things; we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved."― Paul McCartney
- "As a small businessperson, you have no greater leverage than the truth."― John Greenleaf Whittier
- "The Internet creates as well as destroys. Social networks, search advertising, and cloud computing are multibillion dollar industries that didn’t exist 10 years ago. They are products of the same force that has rendered the Postal Service’s core business obsolete."― John Sununu