More From Carlos Ghosn
- "I think we’re going to have some difficulty in front of us. I have absolutely no doubt the next three, four years Europe are going to be at best stagnation. We are preparing for tough times."
- "If we come to the conclusion after 90 days that the synergies are big enough to justify the efforts, then we can go to the second step, which consists of saying: what would be the best organization and conditions – including shareholdings – in order to make sure the synergies happen."
- "Synergies are not only about cost reduction. Synergies can be access to markets, exchange of products, avoiding overlaps, exchange of best practices."
More In Business
- "I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams."― H. P. Lovecraft
- "People will buy anything that is ‘one to a customer.’"― Sinclair Lewis
- "What I look for in a script is something that challenges me, something that breaks new ground, something that allows me to flex my director muscle. You have got to think fast in this business, you’ve got to keep reinventing yourself to stay on top."― Michael Bay