More From Carl Jung
- "The word “happiness” would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."
- "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."
- "One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child."
More In History
- "Western history has been a history of deed done, actions performed and results achieved."― Arthur Erickson
- "If there’s anything more mortifying than being famous at 14, it’s being washed up right after."― Moon Unit Zappa
- "Texas was such a welcoming place, and with its unbelievable history and tradition, it’s extra special to be a part of that."― Ricky Williams