More From Carl Jung
- "Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
- "We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more."
- "A “scream” is always just that – a noise and not music."
More In History
- "Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world."― James K. Polk
- "Libraries are not made, they grow."― Augustine Birrell
- "Anybody who comes to the cinema is bringing they’re whole sexual history, their literary history, their movie literacy, their culture, their language, their religion, whatever they’ve got. I can’t possibly manipulate all of that, nor do I want to."― David Cronenberg