More From Carl Jung
- "Shrinking away from death is something unhealthy and abnormal which robs the second half of life of its purpose."
- "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."
- "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
More In Experience
- "I really think that there was a great advantage in many ways to being a woman. I think we are a lot better at personal relationships, and then have the capability obviously of telling it like it is when it’s necessary."― Madeleine Albright
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."― Christopher Meloni
- "People’s real hopes and dreams can be distorted and misdirected and packaged until you’re not sure what you really want or what you even really need."― Tracy Chapman