More From Carl Jung
- "Shrinking away from death is something unhealthy and abnormal which robs the second half of life of its purpose."
- "Who has fully realized that history is not contained in thick books but lives in our very blood?"
- "We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth."
More In Happiness
- "I love my family and I had a very wonderful, magical childhood. But New Jersey was actually a very cold place. There was such an intense concentration of wealth, and such a low concentration of any actual human happiness."― Ezra Miller
- "Character is power; it makes friends, draws patronage and support and opens the way to wealth, honor and happiness."― John Howe
- "I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness."― Ted Nugent