More From Carl Jung
- "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."
- "We deem those happy who from the experience of life have learnt to bear its ills without being overcome by them."
- "Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health."
More In Happiness
- "If happiness truly consisted in physical ease and freedom from care, then the happiest individual would not be either a man or a woman; it would be, I think, an American cow."― William Lyon Phelps
- "Happiness is a thing to be practiced, like the violin."― John Lubbock
- "There is an old saying that money can’t buy happiness. If it could, I would buy myself four hits every game."― Pete Rose