More From Carl Jung
- "Who has fully realized that history is not contained in thick books but lives in our very blood?"
- "Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."
- "All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination."
More In Life
- "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself."― Walter Anderson
- "It’s not that I don’t believe in miracles, but I never quite trust that they’re real."― Mariel Hemingway
- "There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."― Nelson Mandela