More From Carl Jung
- "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
- "Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own."
- "Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off."
More In Change
- "The Marines was a fresh start – that is why they shave your head. I wish they would let you change your name."― Drew Carey
- "I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better."― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "We think that democracy can change a lot of things, but we’re being fooled, because democracy is not the election. We’ve been taught that democracy is having elections. And it isn’t. Elections are the most horrendous aspect of democracy. It’s the most mundane, trivial, disappointing, dirty aspect."― Gael Garcia Bernal