More From Carl Jung
- "Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable."
- "Who has fully realized that history is not contained in thick books but lives in our very blood?"
- "We deem those happy who from the experience of life have learnt to bear its ills without being overcome by them."
More In Change
- "Some things never change and the intriguing things you fall in love with will become the things you don’t like."― Courteney Cox
- "In terms of filming, yes, it really does feel over now. There’s a real sense of freedom now. It’s a good time to finish, I think. As much as I’m going to miss it I’m ready to move on and do different things."― Rupert Grint
- "It’s interesting to feel the pressure of having to be outgoing, because I think in general, as a human being, I’m pessimistic and introverted. But, it’s cool, because it’s a whole different side of me, and I impress myself. Even at times when I think that there’s no possible way that I can be engaging, I’ll suddenly pull it out and impress myself."― Nate Ruess