More From Camille Paglia
- "One of the main reasons I am so drawn to Hitchcock is that he planned his shots way in advance on story-boards, which he designed like classic paintings (he was an art connoisseur). It’s why he found shooting on set boring – because he had already composed the film in his head."
- "If you live in rock and roll, as I do, you see the reality of sex, of male lust and women being aroused by male lust. It attracts women. It doesn’t repel them."
- "Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature."
More In Mom
- "At first I could not believe what I was reading. I got up from my seat and walked away, talking to myself that I may have found my mom."― Reese Hoffa
- "I would like to do maybe a smaller romantic comedy."― Linda Fiorentino
- "I’m not a figurehead for anything. I was a single mom with two kids. What else was I going to do? It was either be in a band or be a waitress."― Chrissie Hynde