More From Camille Paglia
- "I certainly derived my skills as a prose writer from my scrutiny of poetry and of the individual word. But schools don’t do things like that anymore – tracking words down to their roots."
- "Perhaps there is no greater issue facing contemporary women than the choices they must make about balancing home and work."
- "Modern bodybuilding is ritual, religion, sport, art, and science, awash in Western chemistry and mathematics. Defying nature, it surpasses it."
More In Mom
- "My mom took me to see Carnal Knowledge and The Wild Bunch and all these kind of movies when I was a kid."― Quentin Tarantino
- "My whole life sort of ended when my mom died."― Cheryl Strayed
- "Growing up with three older brothers and being the youngest and the only girl, my mom always made me tough. She’s taught me over the years how to be a strong, independent woman, how to carry yourself in a positive way and anything that my brothers can do, I can do."― Diana Lopez