More From Cameron Diaz
- "I’m very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, ‘hey girl, you’re alright’. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can’t take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you’d end up in the loony bin."
- "I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I’m naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself."
- "I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs."
More In Movies
- "Now, there are so many movies, so many festivals, and so many awards going on, each judged with each other, like your work is worse than others and that’s not fair. How can you tell what’s best and what’s worst from these awards? We’re talking about art."― Javier Bardem
- "A lot of movies treat kids like idiots."― Anna Chlumsky
- "Everyone related to me in my circle was from church: church friends, church school, church activities. All my friends weren’t allowed to watch MTV or go to PG-13 movies or listen to the radio, so I didn’t really know anything different. That’s how I was raised."― Katy Perry