More From Cameron Diaz
- "I would love a family. I’m at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows."
- "Believe me, you can get into a lot of trouble being sixteen years old in a foreign country with no adult telling you when to come home."
- "I have to remind my dad, ‘Journalists – no matter how many cigars they smoke with you – are not your friends, so don’t talk to them.’"
More In Movies
- "I had to come from something, come from a place that was negative and positive but the majority of it is a negative place."― Kendrick Lamar
- "Let us build a 21st-century rural economy of cutting-edge companies and technologies that lead us to energy and food security. Such an investment will revitalize rural America, re-establish our moral leadership on climate security and eliminate our addiction to foreign oil."― Tom Vilsack
- "I don’t care what other people think as long as I am happy. The day I die or retire, I have blown all my chances because I don’t have the chance any more to change my image as an F1 driver."― Sebastian Vettel