More From Cameron Diaz
- "I don’t care how smart a kid you are. The only way you learn what’s not right is from experience."
- "I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs."
- "I believe that when you’re in love you have to pour your heart and soul out to your partner… or why bother? So in that sense I’m an incurable romantic when it comes to men."
More In Women
- "There are only two types of women – goddesses and doormats."― Pablo Picasso
- "I’ve talked to so many people, men and women alike, that get overweight and their self-esteem just goes in the tank. They think they’re judged. They think they’re unattractive."― Phil McGraw
- "Women’s issues have always been a part of my life."― Annie Lennox