More From Cameron Diaz
- "Believe me, you can get into a lot of trouble being sixteen years old in a foreign country with no adult telling you when to come home."
- "I’m very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, ‘hey girl, you’re alright’. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can’t take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you’d end up in the loony bin."
- "I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I’m naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself."
More In Women
- "I want to focus on the importance of supporting marriage. I always speak about the need to respect everyone’s human dignity – regardless of their sexual orientation. I think strengthening marriage is something that benefits everyone."― Salvatore J. Cordileone
- "I used to be scared of women. When I was very young they terrified me, but discovering the female universe was incredible and still is to this day, as you never stop learning about them."― Antonio Banderas
- "Convent – a place of retirement for women who wish for leisure to meditate upon the sin of idleness."― Ambrose Bierce