More From Cameron Diaz
- "You don’t want to be photographed? You don’t want to be known? Then you don’t need to be out there peddling movies."
- "I have to remind my dad, ‘Journalists – no matter how many cigars they smoke with you – are not your friends, so don’t talk to them.’"
- "Believe me, you can get into a lot of trouble being sixteen years old in a foreign country with no adult telling you when to come home."
More In Age
- "Age is how we determine how valuable you are."― Jane Elliot
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."― Giorgio Armani
- "David Lynch and I almost made a movie together in the late ’80s. We had lots of dinners and lunches. He’s a very cool, hip guy. This film, let’s face it, is like an homage to him, I would imagine he’d find it funny."― Martin Short