More From Cameron Diaz
- "I’m very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, ‘hey girl, you’re alright’. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can’t take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you’d end up in the loony bin."
- "I can’t wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We’d be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can’t wait."
- "You never know what movie I will be in next, but let’s just hope it’s sells (for my sake at least)!"
More In Age
- "I believe that investing in our children’s development from the earliest age is the single most important contribution we can make to the health and wellbeing of our citizens, their capacity and the future prosperity of our state."― Jay Weatherill
- "Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Old age: I fall asleep during the funerals of my friends."― Mason Cooley