More From Cameron Diaz
- "You don’t want to be photographed? You don’t want to be known? Then you don’t need to be out there peddling movies."
- "I hate committing myself to anything. It’s probably the lack of discipline, honestly. I’m probably a spoiled brat worried about getting my way every time."
- "I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs."
More In Age
- "The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which mean never losing your enthusiasm."― Aldous Huxley
- "The first feminine feature that goes, with advancing age, is the neck."― Gloria Swanson
- "Shall I tell you what the real evil is? To cringe to the things that are called evils, to surrender to them our freedom, in defiance of which we ought to face any suffering."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca