More From Cameron Diaz
- "I am just at that stage of wondering where I go from here. I came into this business almost by accident, but now it has become serious. What started as a bit of fun, something to do other than be a model, has taken on a different career curve. I have been forced to ask where that curve is going to end up."
- "I have to remind my dad, ‘Journalists – no matter how many cigars they smoke with you – are not your friends, so don’t talk to them.’"
- "French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar."
More In Age
- "No lie ever reaches old age."― Sophocles
- "Young man, the secret of my success is that an early age I discovered that I was not God."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death."― Desiderius Erasmus