More From Cameron Diaz
- "I’m someone who loves to enjoy life and tries to focus on real things and real friendships. That’s why I live very simply. I’m a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I don’t spend much time fixing myself up or trying to look cool. I live like a normal person and even though I’m in a very high-profile business, I really don’t let it affect the way I live."
- "My dad always used to tell me that if they challenge you to an after-school fight, tell them you won’t wait-you can kick their ass right now."
- "I’m very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, ‘hey girl, you’re alright’. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can’t take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you’d end up in the loony bin."
More In Age
- "Even if you plan a marriage and a family, you are never quite prepared for the reality versus how you imagined it. In a lot of ways it’s better, and in a lot of ways it’s worse. That’s life, right?"― Katherine Heigl
- "Peace is the one condition of survival in this nuclear age."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "At the age of 15 months my daughter was diagnosed with very bad asthma, and essentially I put my career on hold for a good eight years."― Paula Cole