More From Busta Rhymes
- "I feel like the quality of privacy and respect of people’s personal space has been completely disintegrated. You can ask to take the picture. I will be so glad to take the picture and pose and look good for the picture."
- "I really only respect the Arab culture. I ain’t really trying to pay no attention to, ya know, these little people in political positions and executive positions that ain’t Arab culture oriented people because a lot of the times, what are you really showing all of this concern for?"
- "Hip-hop reflects the truth, and the problem is that hip-hop exposes a lot of the negative truth that society tries to conceal. It’s a platform where we could offer information, but it’s also an escape."
More In Cool
- "The Internet is for haters. Everyone wants to knock somebody down, but it’s cool."― Andy Cohen
- "I said that more people in more places can now compete, connect and collaborate with equal power and equal tools than ever before."― Thomas Friedman
- "I’m not that into reading. If I’m gonna read, I’m gonna read some cool sci-fi book or something, not some stupid self-help book."― Jon Heder