More From Busta Rhymes
- "I feel like the quality of privacy and respect of people’s personal space has been completely disintegrated. You can ask to take the picture. I will be so glad to take the picture and pose and look good for the picture."
- "I really only respect the Arab culture. I ain’t really trying to pay no attention to, ya know, these little people in political positions and executive positions that ain’t Arab culture oriented people because a lot of the times, what are you really showing all of this concern for?"
- "Hip-hop reflects the truth, and the problem is that hip-hop exposes a lot of the negative truth that society tries to conceal. It’s a platform where we could offer information, but it’s also an escape."
More In Cool
- "All this stuff is so mind-blowing to me that I get to do in my life. Throwing the first pitch out at the White Sox game on a random Wednesday? Like who am I? How did I get this life? I’m glad I’m not jaded, and little kids are the least jaded people in the entire world, so it’s fun to be around people that still find wonder in how cool things are."― Jonah Hill
- "I saw Richard Linklater’s film ‘Slacker’ for my twenty-first birthday. That was the moment when it all seemed possible. This guy gave me hope."― Kevin Smith
- "Am I really cool? You’re telling me I’m cool? Well, that’s good to hear."― Paul Giamatti