More From Buffalo Bill
- "My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long."
- "Major North has had for years complete power over these Indians and can do more with them than any man living."
- "My mother’s sympathies were strongly with the Union. She knew that war was bound to come, but so confident was she in the strength of the Federal Government that she devoutly believed that the struggle could not last longer than six months at the utmost."
More In Home
- "I’m going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I’m going home right now."― Benjamin Day
- "Humor has always been important to me. If there is a shield of faith that you can keep up against difficulties, humor is the Teflon coating."― Laurel Lee
- "I seek to call America home to those principles that gave us birth."― George McGovern