More From Buffalo Bill
- "My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long."
- "But the love of adventure was in father’s blood."
- "I thought I was benefiting the Indians as well as the government, by taking them all over the United States, and giving them a correct idea of the customs, life, etc., of the pale faces, so that when they returned to their people they could make known all they had seen."
More In Home
- "Acting is probably the greatest therapy in the world. You can get a lot stuff out of you on the set so you don’t have to take it home with you at night. It’s the stuff between the lines, the empty space between those lines which is interesting."― Robert Carlyle
- "When I began to make some money, I really wanted to have a home."― Paul Theroux
- "To reduce deficit spending and our enormous debt, you reign in spending. You cut the budget. You don’t take more from the private sector and grow government with it. And that’s exactly what Obama has in mind with this expiration of Bush tax cuts proposal of his."― Sarah Palin