More From Buffalo Bill
- "So for twelve miles I rode with Sherman, and we became fast friends. He asked me all manner of questions on the way, and I found that he knew my father well, and remembered his tragic death in Salt Creek Valley."
- "The first presentation of my show was given in May, 1883, at Omaha, which I had then chosen as my home. From there we made our first summer tour, visiting practically every important city in the country."
- "Every Indian outbreak that I have ever known has resulted from broken promises and broken treaties by the government."
More In Power
- "I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company."― Zoe Saldana
- "Many have said of Alchemy, that it is for the making of gold and silver. For me such is not the aim, but to consider only what virtue and power may lie in medicines."― Paracelsus
- "Would that the simple maxim, that honesty is the best policy, might be laid to heart; that a sense of the true aim of life might elevate the tone of politics and trade till public and private honor become identical."― Margaret Fuller