More From Buffalo Bill
- "My wife was delighted with the home I had given her amid the prairies of the far west."
- "My mother’s sympathies were strongly with the Union. She knew that war was bound to come, but so confident was she in the strength of the Federal Government that she devoutly believed that the struggle could not last longer than six months at the utmost."
- "So for twelve miles I rode with Sherman, and we became fast friends. He asked me all manner of questions on the way, and I found that he knew my father well, and remembered his tragic death in Salt Creek Valley."
More In Power
- "It’s not possible for two countries to be the leading dominant political power at the same time."― Fareed Zakaria
- "The attacks of September 11 – and subsequent acts of terror from London to Madrid to Fort Hood, Texas – embody the most repulsive of human instincts, the will to power at the price of the lives of others."― Jon Meacham
- "Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn’t have any creative power, nothing. I don’t know that person any more."― Gwen Stefani