More From Buffalo Bill
- "I thought I was benefiting the Indians as well as the government, by taking them all over the United States, and giving them a correct idea of the customs, life, etc., of the pale faces, so that when they returned to their people they could make known all they had seen."
- "My wife was delighted with the home I had given her amid the prairies of the far west."
- "My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long."
More In Power
- "Evil, when we are in its power, is not felt as evil, but as a necessity, even a duty."― Simone Weil
- "Whether it comes from a despotic sovereign or an elected president, from a murderous general or a beloved leader, I see power as an inhuman and hateful phenomenon."― Oriana Fallaci
- "In the United States, though power corrupts, the expectation of power paralyzes."― John Kenneth Galbraith