More From Bryant H. McGill
- "Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness."
- "It has been my experience that if we make the effort to listen to people when we meet them, and work to get to know them a little, it is then easy to find something likeable in practically anyone."
- "The realities of the world seldom measure up to the sublime designs of human imagination."
More In Great
- "Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale."― Elsa Schiaparelli
- "Great things are done when men and mountains meet."― William Blake
- "I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living."― Hulk Hogan