More From Bryant H. McGill
- "Emotion is often what we rely upon to carry us across the unfathomable voids in our intelligence."
- "It has been my experience that if we make the effort to listen to people when we meet them, and work to get to know them a little, it is then easy to find something likeable in practically anyone."
- "Having a sense of purpose is having a sense of self. A course to plot is a destination to hope for."
More In Great
- "I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit."― John Steinbeck
- "I’ve also seen that great men are often lonely. This is understandable, because they have built such high standards for themselves that they often feel alone. But that same loneliness is part of their ability to create."― Yousuf Karsh
- "A cloudy day or a little sunshine have as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes."― Joseph Addison