More From Bruce Schneier
- "Air travel survived decades of terrorism, including attacks which resulted in the deaths of everyone on the plane. It survived 9/11. It’ll survive the next successful attack. The only real worry is that we’ll scare ourselves into making air travel so onerous that we won’t fly anymore."
- "People don’t understand computers. Computers are magical boxes that do things. People believe what computers tell them."
- "If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don’t understand the problems and you don’t understand the technology."
More In Computers
- "I have three daughters, so I can’t be as tough as I want to be. When you have kids – especially daughters – they know how to work you. They’re a lot smarter than we are, that’s for sure. But I’ll be more tough on their boyfriends."― Tim McGraw
- "We all grew up, our grandmothers and mothers had about three channels to watch, so we watched those soaps and now, a generation has grown up with the Internet and computers and video games."― Jack Wagner
- "I’m really anti-option, so computers have been my nightmare with recording. I don’t want endless tracks; I want less tracks. I want decisions to be made."― Ian MacKaye