More From Bruce Schneier
- "People don’t understand computers. Computers are magical boxes that do things. People believe what computers tell them."
- "Air travel survived decades of terrorism, including attacks which resulted in the deaths of everyone on the plane. It survived 9/11. It’ll survive the next successful attack. The only real worry is that we’ll scare ourselves into making air travel so onerous that we won’t fly anymore."
- "If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don’t understand the problems and you don’t understand the technology."
More In Computers
- "Every piece of software written today is likely going to infringe on someone else’s patent."― Miguel de Icaza
- "There is no such thing as a permanent advertising success."― Leo Burnett
- "People who are more than casually interested in computers should have at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise the programs they write will be pretty weird."― Donald Knuth