More From Bruce Jackson
- "The media bring our wars home, but only rarely have they been able to do it in complete freedom."
- "Technology has changed the way book publishing works, as it has changed everything else in the world of media."
- "Which suggests something about media and war: it’s not just that events happen and the media documents and presents them. There is a third element: what the public is ready to accept, what the public wants to know."
More In Architecture
- "The job of buildings is to improve human relations: architecture must ease them, not make them worse."― Ralph Erskine
- "But those musics do not address the larger kind of architecture in time that classical music does, whatever each one of us knows that classical music must mean."― Michael Tilson Thomas
- "Architecture can’t fully represent the chaos and turmoil that are part of the human personality, but you need to put some of that turmoil into the architecture, or it isn’t real."― Frank Stella