More From Brittany Murphy
- "If I could be a third of the woman that my mom is and have a third of the strength that she has, then I will have done good by this life."
- "I’m a Christian. I go to church when I can. I was raised Baptist. I went to a Lutheran school. I’m a nondenominational practicing Christian. I have a lot of faith."
- "To give Tinker Bell a voice for the first time in history is such an honor."
More In Happiness
- "When you analyze happiness, it turns out that the way you spend your time is extremely important."― Daniel Kahneman
- "I dislike math, yet I respect and appreciate the fact that math is the language of the universe."― Lucas Grabeel
- "There is no austerity equal to a balanced mind, and there is no happiness equal to contentment; there is no disease like covetousness, and no virtue like mercy."― Chanakya