More From Brittany Murphy
- "I think if there’s something one needs to change with oneself, it doesn’t have to happen in the New Year. You can do that any time you please – not that it’s not a good inspirational tactic for the people that it works for."
- "I’m a Christian. I go to church when I can. I was raised Baptist. I went to a Lutheran school. I’m a nondenominational practicing Christian. I have a lot of faith."
- "With all the technology we’re inventing and what they’re coming up with scientifically, people are having longer lifetimes. It’s scary, but in the same sense it’s also very exciting."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is only real when shared."― Christopher McCandless
- "Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war."― William S. Burroughs
- "When a small child, I thought that success spelled happiness. I was wrong, happiness is like a butterfly which appears and delights us for one brief moment, but soon flits away."― Anna Pavlova