More From Brittany Murphy
- "If I could be a third of the woman that my mom is and have a third of the strength that she has, then I will have done good by this life."
- "I’m a Christian. I go to church when I can. I was raised Baptist. I went to a Lutheran school. I’m a nondenominational practicing Christian. I have a lot of faith."
- "I never really make solid resolutions. I think if there’s something one needs to change with oneself, it doesn’t have to happen in the New Year."
More In Happiness
- "If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success."― Malcolm X
- "The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things – not the great occasions – that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness."― Bob Hope