More From Brittany Murphy
- "Home is where my mom is."
- "My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer."
- "I always wanted to be a young mom, but generations of women have worked so hard so we can have a career and wait to have children. So I say carpe diem – take advantage of that."
More In Happiness
- "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."― Dante Alighieri
- "But what is after all the happiness of mere power? There is a greater happiness possible than to be lord of heaven and earth; that is the happiness of being truly loved."― Lafcadio Hearn
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter