More From Brit Marling
- "Here’s the thing that I think about life – if you manage to get into a space where you don’t need that much, where the overhead of your life is not that great and you’re pretty happy and relaxed without that much stuff, you are really liberated because you never have to say yes to something because you want another refrigerator or car!"
- "When I was a kid and going to the movies I was overwhelmed by the way women were always second-class citizens in the film."
- "I feel like I’m a much better person when I’m developing my imagination and my innocence and my vulnerability. I like that version of me better than the version where I’m just working on my analytical mind."
More In Birthday
- "I left school on my 15th birthday."― David Bailey
- "I’m amazed. When I was 40, I thought I’d never make 50. And at 50 I thought the frosting on the cake would be 60. At 60, I was still going strong and enjoying everything."― Gloria Stuart
- "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."― Jim Valvano