More From Bridget Moynahan
- "Everyone says, ‘You give birth, you go home, and you have this amazing baby and it’s just beautiful’. And I walked in and I just started sobbing."
- "I’m not sure anyone – and I could be wrong in this – grows up thinking, I want to be a single mom."
- "When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this."
More In Mom
- "I’m a competitive person and it is in my nature to try hard in every match I play. The only time I’m not competitive is when I’m playing against my mom."― Michael Chang
- "I’ve been a pretty selfish mom and a very unselfish athlete for about three years now and it’s time to put my family first. It’s probably time to move on."― Melanie Roach
- "Not that we didn’t have close relationships with our parents – I’m very close to my mom – but parents didn’t think anything of going off for a few weeks and leaving their kids."― Candice Bergen