More From Bridget Moynahan
- "When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this."
- "I’m not sure anyone – and I could be wrong in this – grows up thinking, I want to be a single mom."
- "Everyone says, ‘You give birth, you go home, and you have this amazing baby and it’s just beautiful’. And I walked in and I just started sobbing."
More In Mom
- "My mom had started to go to work when I was nine or ten, so I was aware of women trying to find their own identities by working. But I was still influenced by men to such an extreme. I wanted to play their games and wanted to compete in their world and be like them."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I’ve always loved Christmas and that’s not really gone away from me from being a child to now. It’s always a magical time and I’m unashamed in my love for Christmas."― Martin Freeman
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."― Chloe Moretz