More From Bridget Moynahan
- "I’m not sure anyone – and I could be wrong in this – grows up thinking, I want to be a single mom."
- "Everyone says, ‘You give birth, you go home, and you have this amazing baby and it’s just beautiful’. And I walked in and I just started sobbing."
- "When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this."
More In Mom
- "Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly."― Ambrose Bierce
- "When I turned 18, my mom, my nana and I all went and had tattoos of our favorite Bible verses put on the inside of our wrists. Mine is 1st Timothy, 4:12."― Jordin Sparks
- "Queuing tips for fans: wrap up and bring food!"― Niall Horan