More From Brian Tracy
- "Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor."
- "If you like a person you say ‘let’s go into business together.’ Man is a social animal after all, but such partnerships are fraught with danger."
- "The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear."
More In Attitude
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "I went to England in the ’70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn’t regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts."― Geoffrey Rush
- "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances."― J. Donald Walters