More From Brian Tracy
- "Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of evry part of your life."
- "Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all."
- "The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear."
More In Attitude
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."― Dean Cain
- "If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it’s a great way to communicate with your fans."― Christopher Lambert
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."― Nicholas Sparks