More From Brian Littrell
- "I’ve received a lot of positive feedback from both the secular and Christian markets. People seem to be receiving it with open arms and hearts, and are interested in the stories I want to share about my relationship with God and my faith."
- "I really believe that’s one of the many reasons that God had put me right in the middle of the Backstreet Boys. There are so many stars today that don’t realize the impact they have on young people. Being a superstar is great, as long as you can be a positive role model."
- "Some of the best advice I got from a close friend is marriage is always looked at from the world as 50/50 as to working together to make that 100 percent."
More In Marriage
- "Marriage: A word which should be pronounced ‘mirage’."― Herbert Spencer
- "I don’t know why someone else’s marriage has anything to do with me."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "I went to Catholic high school for half a year and religion wasn’t the cool thing to talk about even at a catholic high school. It never came up."― Mandy Moore